Spring Trails is an award winning, master-planned, and deed restricted community in Montgomery County, Texas.
Spring Trails is professionally managed by Inframark.
Spring Trails deed restrictions are strictly enforced by the HOA and Inframark.
Quick facts about Spring Trails
- Awarded Community Of The Year, by C.A.I. Houston, for 2018 and 2019
- Situated in Montgomery County, Texas, Precinct 3
- Easy access to Grand Parkway TX 99 and Hardy Toll Road
- 25 minutes from Bush Intercontinental
- 1685 homes in nineteen sections (three gated)
- The current annual HOA assessment is $720, with additional assessments for gated sections
- The Montgomery County property tax rate for tax year 2020 is 1.9103%; for 2019 it was 1.9442%
- The MUD #94 tax rate for tax year 2020 is 0.765%; for 2019 it was 0.785%
- Dedicated Precinct 3 Constable patrol, contracted by MUD 94
- 400 acres dedicated to nature
- 10 miles of hike and bike trails
- Highly acclaimed Conroe ISD schools: